Six-word stories are the perfect little drive-by of emotional expression. The constraints of choosing only six words feels strangely freeing. It relieves the pressure of writing a perfect and precise story. The key to the six-word story is finding the best 6 words to communicate your point.
Read What the Huffinton Post Says About 6 Word Stories:
These abridged yarns do not fall into one genre, or even one tone, their only similarities being their strict adherence to the mandatory word limit. Some anecdotes are funny, some are introspective and others are down right heartbreaking.
Grief topics/prompts and story examples:
- A story about your loved one
- A story about a good memory
- A story about you after she died
- A story about something that makes you mad
- A story about something that gives you hope